Here are some of the volunteering opportunities we have:
- Fostering (see below)
- Fundraising (helping to plan auctions or other events to raise funds)
- Assisting at the occasional adoption event or other rescue event
- Social media; assisting in creation of social media presence by creating posts, etc
- Adoption Team (assisting in screening applications, such as calling veterinary/personal references)
Fostering For 3CLR
Foster Home Locations:
- Due to our existing volunteer network and veterinary partners, we are a bit limited geographically.
- Currently we are accepting new fosters near Oakland County, MI, Mid-Michigan (from Saginaw/Bay City to Mt. Pleasant to Lansing) and Grand Rapids, MI. If you aren't sure if your location is within these parameters, please email us before filling out the foster application.
- Fill out the foster application at the bottom of this page.
- We will contact references and complete a home visit.
- You'll meet up with one of our volunteers to pick up your new foster pup!
Our Commitment to You & Your 3CLR Foster:
- We provide all routine and emergency veterinary care at one of our partner veterinarians, at no cost to our fosters.
- We provide necessary supplies, such as collars, leashes, ID tags, etc.
- We post your foster on social media and various adoption websites, letting everyone know that your foster is available for adoption.
- Our volunteers are always available to answer questions, provide assistance, help transport your dog when you are unable and screen potential adopters of your foster dog.
Your Commitment to Your 3CLR Foster:
- You provide daily care, love and affection to your 3CLR Foster dog.
- You bring your foster to any scheduled meet&greets with potential adopters.
- You help the Adoption Team by providing a basic biography and up-to-date photos of your foster dog. If you'd like, you can also help in marketing your foster and screening potential adopters.
- Let us know if you are having any issues, have questions or need help!